Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Stocking Finished!!






Hello everyone, I just wanted to share with you some pics of my completed Christmas stocking, I learned in Nancy's online class. Just click on the photos to take a closer look. I've completed 2 stockings, but can only show you this one for obvious reasons (you can probably work out for yourself without me going into too much detail, Lol!!).
I was pleased with the way it turned out in the style of the victorian era, and thoroughly enjoyed making it. I had great fun rumaging through my stash of craft supplies and came across lots of little gold charms, the stars used at the top of stocking, as well as the charms attached to the streamers, which I'd forgotten I had! So was pleased to finally put them to good use.
 This one, I'm keeping for me, and will hang up in a prominent position for hubby to fill with nice Christmas gifts. Well, I hope so anyway, tee hee!!
Have a lovely evening,  Robyn xoxo



6 comments:

  1. What a very gorgeous Christmas stocking! I saw Marie at Lost Bird Studio had finished a similar one in Nancy's on-line class too. So soft and charming!
    Thank you so much for placing my Giveaway button on your blog too Robyn. I wish you the best of luck.
    Love your music playing in the background - perhaps you could give me an idea of how you achieved this?
    Your blog looks so pretty!
    Hope your evening is going well!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,
    What a gorgeous Vintage style Christmas stocking.
    I hope you get lots of pretty presents on Christmas day.
    Have a great one,
    Creative hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robyn,

    The Victorian Christmas stocking is so beautiful and hope that it will be filled with lots of lovely gifts on Christmas day.

    Happy Sunday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!!! This is exquisite! You really took Nancy's tutorial to a whole new level - this is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn,
    This is so completely gorgeous--WOW! What a beautiful treasure, indeed!
    I got your message on my post and wanted to say that you don't need a Kindle to read ebooks...There's a super-simple download that's free, so you can download that and then get a book. If you go to my blog, at the top is a tab titled "Read Ebooks Right on Your Computer" and it takes you directly to the link.

    Not only are there lots of ideas for projects, but the book is interactive and at the click of a button you can see all kinds of items to make...so, it's very fun too!

    I love your Christmas stocking!! You are very talented!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx