Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shabby French Gift Tags


(Sorry these have now been sold)

I've just completed 
two sets of gift tags/cards
They each have a french theme
"Le Corset"
The images are vintage corsets
with french graphics & roses
in lovely pinks & greens
they are mounted onto
heavy cardstock
together with patterned papers
the edges of the image have been
distressed and embellishments
and sparkles added
These are available
to purchase from my ebay
Just click on my ebay button
to have a look
Enjoy your evening
Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They look great - so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting, hope you are well and having a great week-end. Talk soon luv Mum xxx

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx