Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Paper Collage Journal for Etsy

Just finished this paper collage journal
"i am a traveler"
which features a beautiful
Paper Whimsy  image

On the inside front cover
I've added a little hand made pocket
and a tag


this journal might appeal
to the person who enjoys recording
travel memories
or would like a special
book for recording their
travel plans and ideas in 
Hope you like it
have a lovely evening
Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,

    The journal is so beautiful and will be so neat to keep all one's special notes in.

    Have a lovely weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amamos tudo que vimos por aqui, lindo teu blog.

    Obrigada

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx