Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Upcycled Vintage Sewing Machine Drawer

With the beginning of a new week
I'm continuing my show and tell
of items I've been decorating
for my craft room makeover

I found two of these vintage
sewing machine drawers
in my collection of
things to upcycle

This one though will go
in our spare room
or guest room

I painted both the drawers white
but added pretty papers
to this one
to match the decor of the room




Just added some vintage 
sheet music to the inside
Not sure what I'll put in it
But could be handy
for guests to put keys or phones
 in while staying

The other drawer, I've just 
left plain white and will
use it for storing craft pens
pencils, scissors, glue etc.
Will have more photos 
coming soon

Hope you're all having a
wonderful week

2 comments:

  1. Dear Robyn,

    Lovely to see a post from you and hope all is well with you.
    You have done a great job of the sewing machine drawers - I have four of these that I got from my parents garage waiting for me to do something to.
    Happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Robyn

    I really love your makeover of the old sewing machine drawer - it's gorgeous!
    I would love to get my hands on one of these - there must be heaps of them up and down the country here, fading away on a shelf covered in cobwebs!

    A beautiful result.
    Hope all is well with you - haven't seen you for ages!
    Take care
    Hugs
    Shane XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx