Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Monday, October 11, 2010

KC Willis

"I believe art can change people's lives. It is through the work of an artist's hands that hope and joy is spread to the hearts of those who stand in front of it and whisper under their breath..."Cool." by KC Willis  -    at http://kcwillis.blogspot.com/2010/10/imagination-congregation.html

I love this quote by KC Willis. She is a true artist in her own right. 

Click on the link above to read all about her ideas for her future art teaching.

I feel so grateful I was able to join her online Collage Camp and can visit there regularly for more ideas and inspiration. I'd recommend it to all interested in learning something new.
Here is the link for the Collage Camp http://collagecamp.ning.com/  Hope I may have inspired you to have a go at something, not only truly different and unique, but very simple to learn!! 
Have a lovely evening xx Robyn 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,

    This looks like a wonderful class, love the collages and work this Lady is doing.
    Always great to be inspired and Collage camp would be a great place to learn. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn
    This is remarkably beautiful.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx