Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Latest Creation

This is one of my new bags I'm making. I couldn't show you before as I made this one for my daughter's birthday and had to wait until she'd opened her parcel first, before I showed it on my blog.

 It's a small bag with a shoulder strap and pocket inside.

It's just big enough to hold your phone, keys, cards and some cash and maybe a few other small items.

I was really pleased with the way it turned out.

I've more of these in the pipeline and they should be available by mid-November.

I'm taking a break from my Etsy and blogging for a while, but will be back soon with new projects and ideas to share.
Until then, stay safe and well xxx Robyn

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute little bag ~ I'm sure your daughter was very pleased.

    Enjoy your time off from Blogging and Etsy ~ but come back soon! :)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,
    I'm sure your daughter was thrilled with this lovingly handmade bag.
    It's gorgeous!
    Take it easy while having a break,
    Look forward to seeing you back here,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very pretty :) I am making something myself but with a flap on the top and fairies :) A friend had asked for me to come up with something small just to hold mobile, keys, lipstick great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this bag! I can definitely vouch for it - it looks beautiful and fits everything easily. Thanks Mum! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Robyn!!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and enjoying the images! Love to see your work! This bag is just stunning! Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx