Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Saturday, September 8, 2012

French Country Market

Just a perfect spring day here
So decided to spend the morning
at our local
This market is only on once
a year and today was my first visit
All in all was very enjoyable
lots and lots of stalls
selling beautiful quality
hand made goods old wares
organic food
wines
and many french themed stalls
Great fun!

 Hope your Saturday is going well
have a wonderful week-end
Robyn x 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,
    What a wonderful morning you had today, I also love the thrill of spring, and going to the market and get organic food. This year we decided to have a vegetable garden, we have lots of organic veggies, I really enjoyed it a lot, and next year we will do it again, I have some pics of it in my blog.
    Take care,
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn,

    How wonderful that you visited the French Country Market and must have been a great day out.

    Happy Thursday
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx