Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Little Shabby Paris Pouches

I've just completed these
sweet little shabby
Paris pouches
for my Etsy store
I've made them from osnaberg
which gives them a quality
linen look and seems to
complement the french shabby style
These make great gifts and have
a multitude of uses
They will even fit my Kindle
keeping it snug and looking
pretty when not in use
I've used vintage lace and
vintage buttons to embellish
as well as hand stamped 
seam binding ribbon




These are now available
for purchase from
my Etsy store

I'm linking this post

Have a lovely week-end
Robyn x 
  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful... as always Robyn. Thank you for sharing at Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn these little French rose postcard pouches are gorgeous and so beautifully made.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend and not getting these gale force winds as we are here!!??
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx