Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Monday, March 4, 2013

SWEET SHABBY PAPER COLLAGE JOURNALS

Just finished these two sweet
shabby little journals
for my shop
I love the way these images
look with the vintage
bingo card backgrounds
I've added vintage embellishments
buttons, lace, metal corner, brads etc.
The journals are paper covered 
on the inside and back covers
they are available now in my Etsy store

Have a lovely evening
Robyn x 

Linking this blog post to:
Kerryanne's Shabbilicious Friday Party 

2 comments:

  1. Robyn, I love your art works, they are both so pretty. Beautifully done.
    How are things in Gosford?
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Robyn... I bet they'll sell quick. Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx