Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Puddings!!


Have spent most of today making my Christmas Puddings in between setting up this blog. I really enjoy being in the kitchen this time of year and by the end of the day the house is filled with the beautiful aroma of the puddings.
This is the first year in ages I've finished my Christmas shopping early and now have time for baking. So have my Christmas cake to bake next.
I want to have everything ready for Christmas early this year as our daughter is coming home to visit from London  - very exciting!!
Thus I haven't done so much painting as I usually do this time of year, have taken a small break to prepare for Christmas.

In my spare time though I will be making up some new patterns. One of these will be the design that is on the brown diary, so watch for this one next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx