Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Teddy Designs - Christmas Teddy Box

This year I've finally began a long awaited desire to put some of my designs into patterns.

My first one is Christmas Teddy Bears on a box, in which you could store decorations, chocolates, sweets, etc. I have it for sale in my ebay store at present. I've tried to put as much information in it as I can, describing how to paint teddy fur my way. Even though it is a Christmas pattern it is a good introduction to the painting of fur bears, especially if you aren't an experienced painter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx