Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello!

Hi this is my first post on this blog. Am rather new to blogging so hope I can make this one interesting to those of you who, like me have an interest in collecting teddy bears as well as painting mohair bears. Yes I love to paint mohair bears and have been doing so now for many years. I really enjoy seeing the finished result and the different personality that is created with each new bear I paint.

I mostly like to create my own designs, although sometimes I will enjoy painting the designs of another artist.

I also occasionally love to paint shabby roses and some of the country & primitive decorative painting styles.

I hope you'll stop by from time to time to catch up with my "adventures in decorative painting"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx