Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

These little Newborns are now also on ebay!




 Chloe






                                                                                            Ella
 Mum has just completed these adorable little bears that I've just finished listing on ebay.
 They've been crocheted from patterns by Berta Hesen-Minton. You can visit her website here http://www.threadteds.com/  where you'll see the lovely bears, patterns and books she has available. You can also purchase from her on ebay. One very talented lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx