Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Beautiful Paintings!!

Hi everyone, just wanted to show you these beautiful paintings that just arrived yesterday. I bought them from a talented ebay artist by the name of Peter. You can visit his ebay page by clicking on the following link:


http://myworld.ebay.com.au/tinyshells/



We are re-decorating our family room and wanted something to match the blue and white colour scheme. I was so thrilled with these, they just lift the room beautifully. My photos don't really do them justice, they look even better on our wall.

So pop on over and visit this ebayer, he paints the most beautiful artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx