Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Work is good!!

Last Night I was looking through my small collection of old postcards and photos, and came across this vintage postcard.

I just had to share this with you as I think it's so true. Especially for those of us who love to create. Anything like that we can put our mind to, whether it be art, craft, sewing quilting, embroidery, bear making, etc., etc., is just so good for our health.

For me when I'm doing my painting, I find it just takes me away to another place where I think of nothing else but the piece I'm working on. It's just so calming and pleasant.

Even though the words on the card refer to any type of work, and there's lots of work we all hate doing and complain about. But wouldn't life be dull and boring if we had nothing at all to keep us occupied??

I hope that some of your daily work is taken up with creating something beautiful or doing something you really enjoy.

Treasure every moment and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx