Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

'I Love You' Romantic French Shabby Photo Frame

I've almost finished this lovely photo frame for Valentine's Day. I had really hoped to have it completed sooner but nevertheless all it needs now is a couple of coats of varnish and will be ready for purchase by end of the week.

It's a lovely dark wooden frame over which I've painted a crisp white and then given this finish a shabby look.

It displays a very romantic appearance with the trailing pink roses and ribbon and the french words "Je t'aime", (I Love You), painted on the bottom corner.

Would be ideal for displaying that special photo of your loved one.

I've included a very sweet photo in the frame, from Renae over at My Little Raggedy Blessings, I think it really sets the frame off.

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions about purchasing please email me or leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful frame! You are very talented ~ such a pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx