Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

VALENTINE'S DAY FRENCH SHABBY 'I LOVE YOU' PHOTO FRAME

Well I've completed the photo frame and it's available for you to purchase. You can get a good description from my previous post, except for measurements.
The frame measures 23cms. x 17cms. and will take a 4inch x 6inch photo. How lovely this would be to place that special photo of your loved one, or memory of a special Valentine's Day.
The price is $39 which includes registered postage to Australia.
If you're not an Australian buyer please email me at robyn238@gmail.com for a postage quote to your location.
I accept bank transfer (Australian buyers only) or Paypal.

Sent to my ebay 23rd february 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx