Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Teddy Bear Chair for Ebay

I've been busy shabbying up this cute little old teddy bear seat and I thought I'd give you a little preview before I list it on ebay.
It's almost finished except for the little bear with the golly girl.
I'm happy with the way it's coming along and I love the pinks and greens of the bears and golly's clothing.
I just need to work out what I'm going to paint around the top edge of the seat and also it needs something at the sides of the legs.You can click on the image for a larger view of the painting, but please respect copyright laws by not copying my work, thankyou.
'Shabbying' things up is lots of fun and something I really enjoy doing. I especially enjoy searching for old wares that would be suitable for doing up in this way, and then painting them in my favourite antique white, or crisp white and then sanding this off around the edges. The finished result is very pleasing.
If you have any questions about purchasing this item you can email me at robyn238@gmail.com or just leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute chair. Gosh you are so talented ~ that is one thing I have never been able to do ~ paint pictures. Though I am pretty handy with a roller and paint for painting walls ~ LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chair looks adorable! I can't wait to see what you will paint next, please keep blogging as I love to see your creative designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx