Robynartdesigns

Hello and welcome to my blog.
Do hope you'll stop by from time to time
and follow my adventures in all things creative!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A New Beginning!!

Hello and a belated Happy New Year to all! I'm back into creating again after having a lovely Christmas and a nice rest.
I'm looking forward to lots of creative pursuits this year, with lots of new ideas coming up.
Have had my fingers in a few different pies of late, one of which has been the making of Rosie. I've almost finished Rosie and her little friend Poppy. I've enjoyed the experience and fun of putting this bear together. Also with Valentines Day approaching I decided the project should have a love theme. She has her companion Poppy (one of Mum's crocheted bears), and I've made a little patchwork heart with a key attached and also I've painted a shabby wooden heart with matching roses which will be tied to her paw.
Just a few final tweaks here and there before I put her on my ebay next week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely comments. Rosey is a beautful bear.
    Hugs,
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. I do enjoy reading them. I'm sorry if I don't get to answer them all
Robyn xx